- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, BS
- Forming: Cold Drawn Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: 235b,345b,S355joh,S355j2h
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, BL
- Connection Form: Welded Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: H-Section Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Bottom Wall Beam
We offer high frenquency welded H beams, which is for thickness less than 10mm, and sub-merged arc welded H beams, which is for thickness more than 10mm.
Steel Quality: Q235 and Q345 or as per customers' request.
Length: As per customers'request.
Package: Depends on size.
High frenquency welded H beams is widely used as girders in the steel structure projects. Compared with hot-rolled H beams, high frenquency welded H beams is much lighter and thus saves cost, but with the same performance of hot-rolled beams.
Sub-merged arc welded H beams is normally used as columns in the light steel structures, such as workshops, warehouses.
In addition, we can also offer the service of facbrication, such as weld steel plates onto the H beams, drill holes, sandblast, paintings, etc.
Your are welcome to contact us for any more information about our company and its products. We will give your enquiries our best attention.
We would welcome your visit to our factory.